Currently we’re recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to join our team on Middle East (ME) projects.
Would you like to gain some international experience and work up to 50% of your time abroad in Saudi Arabia and UAE but also in Egypt, Oman, Qatar or Kuwait?
Mixing business with traveling and learning about new cultures is of your interest?
If so, keep reading:
- Design and optimization of the enterprise applications architecture addressing client business objectives, requirements and issues;
- Planning of the target enterprise architecture development
- Review and evaluate change requests affecting enterprise applications architecture
- Evaluation and benchmarking of the current enterprise applications architecture
- Design and development planning of the applications architecture for specific target operating model
- Support of selection of vendors responsible for development of selected components of target architecture
- Define standards and blueprints and select tools for the enterprise architecture design and maintenance
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, Systems Integration, Technology Consulting or Professional Services
- Hands-on experience from enterprise architecture design and optimization projects
- Strong understanding of leading software packages including ERP, CRM, eCommerce, as well as data processing platforms and systems
- Practical knowledge and skills in enterprise architecture integration
- Solid understanding of architectural patterns and design practices and how to use them to improve the enterprise architecture
- Demonstrable understanding of architecture development framework and agile methods
- TOGAF 9 or 10 certified
- Knowledge of UML, Archimate and BPMN notations and tools
- Create designs and blueprints that leverage enterprise architecture’s standards
- Support, manage competing demands through negotiation and compromise to ensure that the holistic needs of the organization are met
- Proven decision making and problem-solving skills and experience with EA projects
- Proven experience in data architecture and data integration projects,
- Designing enterprise applications management concepts;
- Analyzing enterprise applications in the context of maintenance and development cost optimization, client’s strategic needs and future growth.
- Working independently with the client (conducting workshops and meetings with the client, running demos, presenting applications architecture concepts to clients);
- Higher education, in the field of computer science, telecommunications or related
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams (Director or C-level) to implement complex business requirements within leading IT systems and third party applications
- Solid understanding of agile and waterfall project management and software development approaches
- Experience in software development including back-end and front-end technologies
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills.
ME Technology Consulting – Enterprise Architect
up to 35 000 PLN net + VAT
Published: 23.03.2023 13:28:27
Sports package card