Use of the website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Personal data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is Altkom Experts Ltd (The Controller No. 1) and Altkom Software & Consulting Ltd (The Controller No. 2) with its registered office in Warsaw, Chłodna street No. 51, (poste code: 00-867) Warsaw – hereinafter referred to as The Co-controller.
If you have any questions about how and to what extent we process your Personal Data, as well as questions about your rights in relation to your Personal Data processed by us, please contact us:
- by post to the following address: Altkom Expert Ltd, Chłodna Street No. 51, (post code 00-867) ‑Warsaw, Poland
- by telephone on: (+48 22) 460 99 40,
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by mail to the following address: Altkom Software & Consulting Ltd, Chłodna Street No. 51, (post code 00-867) ‑Warsaw, Poland
- by telephone on: (+48 22) 460 99 31,
- by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Mr. Mariusz Zajkiewicz. In order to contact the DPO, the following communication channels can be used:
- by post to the Company’s address with the notation Personal Data Protection Inspector or in person at: Chłodna Street No. 51, (post code 00-867) Warsaw, Poland
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What data do we process?
As Co-Controllers, we process your personal data in the form of contact details, i.e. your e-mail address and telephone number.
Altkom Experts Ltd additionally processes information in the form of: name and surname and company name.
- What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data, the legal basis for the processing and the retention period?
Below we indicate the purposes for which we process your personal data, the legal basis for the processing, as well as the period for which we will keep your personal data in relation to a specific purpose:
- To provide an answer to your question asked via an electronic form on the website belonging to the Company or in another form (e.g. e-mail, telephone).
The legal basis for the processing in this case is Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, i.e. the consent you have given.
We will retain your personal data until we have provided a final response and completed the correspondence, in the event of no response to the Company’s response for no longer than 2 months.
- Making an offer or establishing a partnership,
The legal basis for the processing in this case is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR – i.e. taking action prior to entering into a contract at the request of the person contacting the Company and Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – as the Company is also interested in being able to provide an offer or undertake cooperation. The retention period in the event that the parties are not interested in entering into any cooperation will be up to 6 months after the end of contact. If cooperation is established, the retention period of the entrusted data is determined by the following paragraphs,
- the conclusion and performance of a contract or order. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. The personal data will be stored for the period of performance of the obligations and the period of limitation of claims under the legislation. If a contract or order is entered into between you and the Company, the data you provide will be processed for the purpose of performing such contract or order and settling it,
- fulfilment of the legal obligation to draw up and keep records.
The legal basis for the processing of data in this case is: art.6(1)(c) GDPR. Personal data will be stored for the period of retention of accounting documents and documents confirming the conclusion and performance of the contract resulting from the national legislation of the administrator. In the case of the performance of a contract or order for your benefit, the Company will process the personal data contained in invoices, accounting books or other documentation confirming the conclusion and performance of the contract for the purpose of preparing and storing the documents in accordance with the applicable legislation,
- confirmation of the fulfilment of obligations and the assertion or defence of claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The personal data will be stored for the period of performance of the obligations and the period of limitation of claims under the law. Data entered on an electronic form, provided as part of a contract or order, or otherwise made available to the Company may be processed for the purpose of archiving information or documents confirming the performance of the Company’s obligations and for the purpose of asserting possible claims or defending against claims made against the Company. This applies if you are a party to the contract or order, as well as if your employer or an entity with which you work is a party to the contract or order, and if the Company was obliged on any basis to perform a service to you or to exercise your rights. The processing of the data will be undertaken in such a case in order to pursue the legitimate interest of the controller, which is to protect your rights, confirm the performance of your obligations and obtain the remuneration due therefor.
- Maintaining profiles on social networks.
The maintenance of our profiles serves the purpose of promotion and branding, with activities leading to the acquisition of a pool of new customers and the establishment and maintenance of business contacts. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The personal data will be stored for the period of performance of the obligations and the period of limitation of claims resulting from the regulations, which is the fulfilment of the Administrator’s legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data, to the extent necessary, we may share:
- to entities entitled to receive them on the basis of the law (e.g. courts, legal protection authorities, administrative authorities, supervisory bodies),
- entities processing your personal data on our behalf (e.g. service providers, entities operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools, entities providing consultancy, advisory services, etc.).
Whenever we share or entrust your personal data, we will ensure that only the minimum information necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing is communicated.
- Information for users using Facebook or other social networks
The terms and conditions for the use of personal data on the Facebook website can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy.
Terms and conditions for the use of personal data on the Twitter website can be found at:https://help.twitter.com/pl/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules
The terms and conditions for the use of personal data on the Linkedin website can be found at: https://pl.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
The personal data controller can see information about statistical visits in their profile, visitors, their activities and comments.
Personal data is processed every time you use the button: “Like” or “Subscribe”. The personal data collected are:
-Name and surname or Nickname
-Profile photo or other photos (including private images),
-content of comments,
-automatically collected technical data about visits to a social network or website.
- What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data by the company?
In connection with the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed,
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, the right to rectify your personal data that is inaccurate: outdated or inaccurate, as well as the right to supplement it if it is incomplete,
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, in the cases mentioned therein, the right to erasure of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”). As a general rule, this right consists of requesting the controller to immediately erase personal data concerning you; however, there are exceptions to this right under Article 17 GDPR (in particular for the purposes of establishing, asserting or defending claims),
- Under Article 18 of the GDPR, the right to request the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data. In practical terms, this right may consist of temporarily blocking access to your personal data or transferring it to another system,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection – in the event that the processing of personal data is considered to be in breach of the GDPR,
- On the basis of Article 21 GDPR – the right to object to the processing of personal data.
Your requests will be complied with without undue delay, but no later than 30 days after receipt. This deadline may be extended due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, by a further 30 days, of which we will inform you.
Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time, whereby the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of that consent before its withdrawal.
The effect of withdrawing consent is to remove your data from our database.
- Security of personal data
The Company takes technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental destruction, loss or impairment of its integrity.
The principle of security has guided us in the design of our ICT infrastructure, the design of our standards and our business practice. Our security procedures include in particular: access security, backup system, monitoring, review and maintenance, security incident management.
As part of ensuring the security of the personal data processed, we undertake to take into account:
- confidentiality – we will protect personal data from accidental disclosure to third parties,
- integrity – we will protect personal data from unauthorized modification,
- availability – we will provide access to your data by authorized persons if required.
Every employee and associate with access to your personal data has the appropriate authorization and is obliged to maintain confidentiality.
- Accessibility of the website
The website https://www.altkomexperts.pl/ can be viewed on any device with internet access using any internet browser (the latest version of the browser is recommended).
- What are cookies and what are their functions?
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer. Cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server which created them. Cookies contain various pieces of information about the user of a website and their history of interaction with the website. Thanks to this information, the owner of the server that sent the cookies can find out what pages the user has viewed before accessing his or her website, find out the user’s IP address, as well as check for error messages when viewing a page. It should be noted, however, that this data is not associated with specific browsers, but only with the computer connected to the Internet on which the cookie was stored.
The website operates under the following Privacy and Cookies Policy:
- Site encryption (SSL/ TLS): A *.altkom.pl certificate has been issued for the domain https://altkomsexperts.pl/. The certificate ensures confidentiality and integrity of data transmission, as well as authentication of the server. Encryption of communication is enabled throughout the domain to ensure the safety of Users. The communication is encrypted with a key length of 256 bits and the independent certificate issuer – Certum Domain Validation CA SHA2 – provides a guarantee that you are on the authentic, genuine https://www.altkomexperts.pl/ website. Detailed information about the certificate can be obtained by clicking on ‘More information’ in the browser bar and then ‘View certificate’.
- Your browser may tell you that your connection is not secure if the page contains graphics that originate not at “https://” but at “http://”. There are currently no such elements on the website. You should not be concerned about them as they are not in any way threatening to the User.
- The website has Google Analytics code embedded. This tool is used for web analytics and helps to improve the website to meet the needs of Users. The Google Analytics service collects anonymous information and notes trends on the website without identifying individual Users. Like many other services, Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyse the actions of website Users. These cookies are used to store information, such as the start time of the current visit and whether the User has been to the website before and from which website they came to the current website.
Google Analytics on the blog uses the following types of cookies, which are permanent cookies with the exception of the cookie “__utmc”, which is a temporary cookie. The stated expiry date of the cookies is a maximum. In fact, the date depends on the User’s actions – e.g. deletion of cookies, change of device, reinstallation of the browser:
Expiry date: 2 years from initial creation or reset.
Description: Google Analytics cookie to determine the number of unique Users (defined as a specific browser on a specific computer) who visit the website. The cookie reads the number of visits to the site, the time of the first visit, the previous visit and the current visit.
Expiry date: 30 minutes from initial creation or reset.
Description: Google Analytics cookie to determine the number of unique User visits to the website (specific browser on a specific computer). Used in conjunction with the __utmc cookie (described below). The cookie examines the length of the visit – its beginning and end.
Expiry date: 30 minutes from initial creation or reset.
Description: Google Analytics cookie to determine the number of unique User visits to the website (specific browser on a specific computer). Used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie (described above). The cookie examines the length of the visit – its beginning and end.
Expiry date: 6 months from initial creation or reset.
Description: Google Analytics cookie to determine how a unique User visits the site (specific browser on a specific computer). The cookie examines the source of visits to the blog and how it is explored.
- If you do not agree to the collection of anonymized statistical data about your activity on the website, you can disable the Google Analytics tool in your browser by downloading and installing the add-on (available for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera, Microsoft Internet Explorer) or disable cookies in your browser.
5 How do we use the information obtained from cookies?
Usually, the data are used to automatically recognize a specific user by the server, which can then generate a page intended for that user. This makes it possible, for example, to customize websites and webpages, login handling, certain contact forms.
- How settings are changed in the most popular search engines:
Instructions on the website:
Instructions on the website:
Instructions on the website:
- Whose personal data do we process?
Among other things, the Co-controllers process personal data:
- users of the website belonging to the Company – https://www.altkomsoftware.com/ – i.e. individuals who ask questions via the Company’s website (electronic forms);
- clients who are natural persons;
- in the case of clients who are legal persons or organizational entities without legal personality, personal data of persons authorized to represent such entities, employees and associates of such clients;
- service providers who are natural persons, as well as employees and associates of service providers;
- potential employees or colleagues;
- potential customers – including but not limited to those received by representatives of the Company in respect of sales or marketing activities (e.g. in the context of meetings or business correspondence, at conferences or other events, tenders, negotiations, etc.).
- Provision of personal data
Regardless of the manner in which you provide the Company with your personal data, you will receive detailed information in relation to the processing of your personal data in each case.
In the case of data collected by the Company’s representatives in the scope of purchasing, sales or marketing activities – the provision of data is fully voluntary, however, the consequence of failing to provide such data may be the inability to contact you in the future.
Your provision of personal data is in any case entirely voluntary, but necessary in order to take action at your request as a data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract, and failure to provide data will prevent the Company from taking the action requested (including, for example, preventing the processing of an enquiry about the provision of services), and will also prevent the conclusion and performance of a contract.
- Co-controller’s data
The Controller No 1:
Altkom Experts Ltd
Address: Chłodna street No 51, 00 – 867 Warsaw, Poland
Phone number: (+48 22) 460 99 40
The Controller No 2:
Altkom Software&Consulting Ltd
Address: Chłodna Street No 51., 00 – 867 Warsaw, Poland
Phone number: (+48 22) 460 99 31